NEWS & BLOG
Views: 378 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-03-24 Origin: Site
MSC, known as Mediterranean Shipping Company S.A, was founded in 1970 and is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. MSC is a global shipping and logistics company with a presence in 155 countries by 2020, promoting international trade between the world's major economies and emerging markets on all continents. Since its inception, MSC has grown from a single-ship operation to a global enterprise with 560 vessels by 2020 and a modern fleet equipped with the latest green technology, which covers 500 ports on 200 shipping routes and carries approximately 21 million TEUs (in 20-foot containers) annually.
Throughout the West Coast of Latin America, MSC has a team of over 950 people, and the company owns offices in Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama and Peru. To facilitate the delivery of your cargo, MSC offers inland transport services in Ecuador, Peru, Chile and China.
1. MANZANILLO, MEXICO, twice a week, covering the three basic ports of Mexico as well as inland.
Inland ports: MEXICO CITY/GUADALAJARA/MONTERREY VIA MANZANILLO OR LARARO CARDENAS BY
Inland ports: GUYAMAS/MAZATLAN/PROGRESO/ALTAMIRA/VERACRUZ/PUERTO MORELOS/CANCUN BY FEEDER, with huge enough positions.
ENSENADA market share is not small, second only to the market share of the first OOCL, the buffer port of China-US trade tariffs.
2. Chile two shifts per week, covering the 8 basic ports of Chile north and south, the position is huge enough:
SAN ANTONIO/ANTOFAGASTA/VALPARAISO/CORONEL/PUERTO ANGAMOS/LIRQUEN/IQUIQUE/ARICA;
3. INCA direct shipping to IQUIQUE/VALPARAISO, the only group of Shenzhen export direct service in the market, the shipping time is 35 days/42 days, very fast;
4. Receive ARICA/VIA CALLAO at the same time, the sailing time in the market is 38 days, very fast;
5. with Central America and South America West self-operated barge, receiving a wide range of goods, INCA/ANDES receive PUERTO QUETZAL/ACAJUTLA/CORINTO/CALDERA at the same time.
6.Yantian Shekou has its own weekly schedule, which is convenient for route switching in case of container shortage.
1. MSC receives 4O'RF, 4O'NOR, DG CARGO, sufficient container condition and flexible price.
2. EMC IQUIQUE / ARICA when to stop, unstable, are in transit, continuity needs to be improved; CMA is the liberal collection, but all are in transit, the schedule needs to be improved.
3. MSC's Shenzhen and PRD local cost is quite cheap: SKU/YTN/NSA: RMB645/1012/1012, equivalent to cheaper freight USD50/BOX.
4. The container condition is the most sufficient among all ship owners.
1. How many days is the standard port of destination exemption for MX /PE/CL/CO?
A: The basic port of Mexico South America West standard port of destination free container is 7 days, can apply for 14 days, ARICA and the port of transit through Bolivia are 21 days; price application before and after making the container has a fixed form can be sent to customer service application;.
2. Can MSC Mexico waive the deposit for container pickup at the port of destination? Can we issue a letter of guarantee for the application, or is it all rejected?
3.Does WCSA/WCCA charge 45HQ, how much is added to the basic port?
A: No, we do not charge 45HQ for any of the above;
4. Does WCCA only accept the basic port in Central America? Do you accept other inland points such as Guatemala City?
A: All the inland points are charged, but we need to check the cost by case, because there are too many points.
5. How is WCSA/WCCA 40NOR priced? Is it the approximate HQ price multiplied by a base figure?
A: MSC main push, 4ONOR we have a guide price, according to the route cabinet conditions and season to pricing, there are goods welcome to e-mail inquiries;.
6. Are there any special prices for tiles and glass in South America?
A: The special price is not available from time to time; basically, it is very rare.
- Comprehensive Mexico inland coverage
- Competitive rate for Mexico major inland point like Mexico City / Guadalajara / Monterrey
- We presently offer a good inland service, work with company Ferromex in Manzanillo&Kansas City Southern,(KCS) company in Lazaro Cardenas.
From April 1st, 2017, MSC Mediterranean Shipping launched new service - EMERALD - from the Far East to the East Coast of the U.S. This service will significantly shorten the full transit time from the Far East to the port of SAVANNAH in the U.S., the fastest in the industry.
AMERICA service will provide rapid and convenient direct service to the East Coast of the United States from ports in southern China, including Taiwan.
1. Panama CRISTOBAL 1 class per week, the only group of Shenzhen export direct service in the market, the sailing time is 22 days, very fast;
2. Bahamas FREE PORT 1 class per week, another group of Shenzhen export BUSAN transit service in the market, the sailing time is 43 days, very fast; comparable with ZIM;
3. Covering 8 basic ports in the Caribbean, with huge enough positions: CAUCEDO/RIO HAINA/KINGSTON/PORT OF SPAIN/CARTAGENA/PORT AU PRINCE.
4. covering the Caribbean windward and leeward inland ports: NASSAU/ROSEAU/SAINT GEORGES/CASTRIES/PHILIPSBURG/PARAMARIBO/GEORGETOWN/BRIDGETOWN.
5. SAN JUAN market share is not small and is price oriented
6. with Central America and South America West & Caribbean 2M self-operated barges, receiving a wide range of cargo, synchronously receiving Central America region PUERTO BARRIOS/PUERTO CORTES/MOIN
7. Simultaneous receipt of cargo PUERTO CABELLO/LA GUIRA from Venezuela.
8. Yantian direct flight, Shekou received BUSAN transit, each weekly frequency, the route and container condition is convenient to choose.
1. MSC receives 4O'RF, 4O'NOR, DG CARGO, sufficient container conditions, flexible prices.
2. focus on the route to CRISTOBAL, RODMAN, FREEPORT; EMC & CMA are no such route; this is a route excellent with; EMC partial port service is relatively small;.
3. MSC's Shenzhen and PRD local charges are quite cheap: SKU/YTN/NSA: RMB645/1012/1012, equivalent to cheaper freight USD50/BOX.
4. Cover almost all Mexico / Central America / South America West inland countries and regions.
MSC Caribbean Routes daily technical problems and questions:
1. What is the standard number of days of free containers at the port of destination for CAUCEDO/RIO HAINA/CARTAGENA/KINGSTON/PORT OF SPAIN? What is the maximum number of days to apply? Is RODMANAN the same as FREE DETENTION of South America West?
A: The standard free container for CAUCEDO/RIO HAINA is 7 days, CARTAGENA is 7 days, KINGSTON is 9 days, PORT OF SPAIN is 12 days, RODMAN/CRISTOBAL is 7 days; the above can apply for 14 days, the result is subject to the written approval of the headquarters.
2. Does CARTAGENA receive goods to CALI/BOGOTA/MEDLLIN and other inland points, can it be free of DROP OFF?
A: rarely, ignore.
3. Is the basic port in the Caribbean charging 45HQ and how much more? Is it only the basic port in the Caribbean, and other inland points such as Santo Domingo VIA CAUCEDO, etc.? If you have inland transit fee, please give a copy.
A: 45HQ is not charged, inland inquiries are made on a case-by-case basis.
4. How to calculate the price of 40NOR in the basic port of Caribbean? Is it about the price of HQ multiplied by a base?
A: Encourage to receive 40NOR, 4ONOR we have a guide price, according to the route cabinet conditions and season to pricing, there are goods welcome to e-mail inquiries;.
5. Is there any special price for tile glass and other goods in the basic port of Caribbean?
A: According to the route container condition and cargo volume to pricing, a moment, there are goods welcome to e-mail inquiries;.
6.MSC SAN JUAN FREE DETENTION How many days? According to GATE-IN FILING? Is there any FILING for special goods name?
A: The standard FREE DETENTION is 8 days, according to GATE-IN FILING, provide the name of goods and HS CODE application before booking;
7. Does Venezuela also need to provide SHPR/CNEE/NTF information before booking to check if it is in the sanction list? Can you send me the format?
A: Yes, please contact customer service at CN177firstname.lastname@example.org
8. There are many ports that MSC Caribbean goes to in general, what are the selling points to highlight? Which points are better to receive goods, easy to break through?
A: Easy to reach their own thinking.