Views: 23 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-03-28 Origin: Site
HMM (HYUNDAI MERCHANT MARINE, HMM) was established on March 25, 1976 and is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea. At the beginning of its establishment, Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) had only 3 very large tankers (VLCC). Today, Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) has grown into the world's largest multimodal shipping company, with a fleet including bulk carriers (BULK CARRIER), ore carriers (ORE CARRIER), container ships (CONTAINER SHIP), liquefied natural gas carriers (LNG) TANK SHIP) and special cargo ships, etc. As an integrated maritime logistics company that provides the best transportation services, HMM has 160 advanced ships, a global shipping network, diverse logistics facilities, IT systems that are leading the maritime industry, and specialized maritime personnel. HMM has 4 headquarters, 28 legal persons, 76 branches and 4,566 employees around the world. Member of THE Alliance, starting from April 1st 2020.
1. New Coverage : Japan, India & S.E Asia extended calls (Thailand, Vietnam & Singapore), Malaysia-Hochiminh 2 calls, Haiphong 1 call & Singapore 3 calls
2. 6 Oakland calls (PS1, PS3, PS4, PS6, PS7, PS8)
3. Faster Transit Time : Qingdao, Ningbo, Yantian and Singapore
1. New Coverage : Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, Xiamen, Ningbo, Qingdao
2. Vancouver 1st Calling Service (PN3)
3. Faster Improved Transit Time : Yantian
1. Stable weekly space : HMM deploys own ships - biggest ones among the member lines.
2. New Destination Call : Wilmington (EC2), Halifax (EC5)
3. Faster Transit Time : Ningbo/ S.E Asia to Norfolk, Yantian to Savannah, Laem Chabang to Savannah
- All of the port rotations and transit times are tentative(as at 21 FEB 2020) and subject to change
- Further detailed information such as terminals are yet to be confirmed and will be advised once
they are finalized
- Please refer to the below table for the port and country names *ordered alphabetically